RI FUTURE VISION
THE ROTARY FOUNDATION FUTURE VISION
The Rotary Foundation has established a Future Vision Plan to guide the organization over the next 10 years.
The Plan includes the following mission and priorities:
The mission of the Rotary Foundation is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of Education, and the alleviation of poverty.
• Simplify all programs and operations
• Align program outcomes/descriptions with the Future Vision Plan
• Increase participation and sense of ownership at district and club levels
• Provide sufficient resources to achieve the program goals
• Develop a business model that supports the Future Vision Plan
THE ROTARY FOUNDATION GOALS
1. Eradicate Polio
2. Build a sense of ownership of our Foundation among Rotarians through their contributions to the Annual Programs Fund, the Permanent Fund, and our Rotary Peace Centers.
3. Continue our progress on the Future Vision plan and align our service projects with the six areas of focus:
• Peace and Conflict Prevention/Resolution;
• Disease Prevention and Treatment;
• Water and Sanitation;
• Maternal and Child Health;
• Basic Education and Literacy;
• Economic and Community Development.